Work Permits


Minors in the state of Maine must have valid work permit.  More information is available here:


A permit form can be downloaded here:

Completed forms can be taken to either the MSAD 58 Superintendent’s Office or Mt Abram High School to be processed and signed.

For more information or if you have questions, please contact Cindy Dixon at 207-639-2086 x5294 or Laura White at 207-678-2701 x4106.