Strong Elementary School was originally built in 1951 and dedicated to the town of Strong. In 1996, after a major renovation and 8000 square foot addition, the school was once again rededicated to the town of Strong and M.S.A.D. # 58.
Located at 110 North Main Street, the school has a population of 175 students in grades K-8. The Strong School motto is:
“Where the Best Get Better.”
In 2005 The Strong Elementary School was named a National Blue Ribbon School by The Department of Education in Washington, D.C.